Hello guys here the Samsung galaxy z fold 2 all information of this smartphone given below :-
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the company’s second generation foldable smartphone which is a fold 2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 price in India has finally been revealed by the South Korean. The company announced today that the new foldable phone will be up for pre-orders starting September 14 at (12pm noon). The phone was unveiled earlier this month during the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has been up for pre-orders in the US for some time now and finally, pre-orders will be live in India as well so you can order the phone now. The company has also announced some offers for those who pre-order the smartphone now.
There are two colour options
- Mystic Black
- Mystic Bronze
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 runs on Android 10 with One UI 2.5 on top and It features a 7.6-inch full-HD+ (1,768×2,208 pixels) foldable, Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display with a 120Hz refresh rate which will make for best experience. There is also a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Infinity Flex Display with 816×2,260 pixels resolution on the cover.
The phone is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC, coupled with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
• Camera Features
For photos and video experience, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with the triple rear camera setup that houses a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/1.8 lens, a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 telephoto lens.
For front camera, there are 10-megapixel cameras on both cover screen as well as main display with an f/2.2 lens.
• Storage Facilities
The foldable smartphone comes with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage that isn’t expandable via microSD card which you should now.
Connectivity features on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, UWB (Ultra-Wide Band).
• Battery Capacity
There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as well. It packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports fast charging, wireless charging, and a USB Type-C port and Wireless Power Share technology.
The phone measures 159.2×128.2×6.9mm and weighs 279 grams.
Display (Primary) – 7.60-inch
Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+
Front Camera – 10-megapixel + 10 megapixel
Rear Camera – 12-megapixel + 12- megapixel + 12-megapixel
RAM – 12GB
Storage – 256GB
Battery Capacity – 4500mAh
Operating system – Android 10
Resolution – 1768×2208 pixels
Remarks Is From Samsung Official Site
- The hinge hardware supports Flex mode at angles between 75° and 115°. For your convenience, Flex mode can also be set to activate before or after 75° and 115°. It may be difficult to maintain Flex mode while moving due to shaking or other movement. It is recommended to keep the phone stationary while in Flex mode.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 15.81cm (6.2″) in a full rectangle and 15.65cm (6.2″) accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 19.27cm (7.6″) in a full rectangle and 19.09cm (7.5″) accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- 120Hz display only available on Main Screen.
- Certain applications may not support Flex mode.
- Certain applications may not support App Continuity.
- View on Main Screen can be adjusted in Settings. View adjustment availability may vary by app.
- Certain applications may not support Optimized apps.
- Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window.
- Up to 3 apps may be opened on the Main Screen with Split Screen, then 5 more apps may be opened with Pop up View for a total of 8 apps.
- Certain applications may not support App Pair.Support of Drag and Drop may vary by app and file format.120Hz display only available on Main Screen. Support may vary by game.Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition.
- Certain resolutions and ratios may not be supported. Certain functions may not be available when Auto framing is on. Only people can be recognized, and there is a limit to how many people may be recognized.
- Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4365mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.